The Beginning of the Burst
Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail.
The 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue features all the painstaking historic construction methods of the famous '59 Reissues with a few historically-accurate spec differences that allow it stand on its own. Like the 1958 originals, it has narrow frets which help more of the fingerboard wood to be heard in the tone profile. It also has a round, chunky neck profile for a full feel and maximum bending leverage. And finally it has a beautiful plain maple top; each is unique and full of character. Available in a variety of classic sunburst shades.
- Weight: 8 Lbs 12oz
- Body Shape:1958 Les Paul Standard
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:2-piece Plain Maple
- Body Finish:VOS Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Lemon Burst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Chunky C
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Nitrate Trapezoids
- Number of Frets:22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.69"
- Nut Material:Nylon
- Bridge/Tailpiece:ABR-1 with Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners:Kluson Single Line
- Neck Pickup:Custombucker Alnico III unpotted Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Custombucker Alnico III unpotted Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:Gibson 10s
- Case Included:Hardshell Case