The best of two worlds.
Each type of power amplifier has advantages and disadvantages. By employing different amplifier types for each driver, AIR10 loudspeakers use the respective strengths of Class D and Class A/B amplifiers to provide optimal response throughout the speaker’s frequency range. A 500W (continuous), Class D amplifier powers the 10-inch low-frequency driver, providing efficient, clean low end when you need it. A 200W (continuous), Class AB amplifier powers the 1-inch high-frequency driver, delivering a natural sounding, "AIR-y" high end. The combination can deliver up to 121 dB SPL of sweet, clear sound between 66 Hz and 20 kHz.
Fast and easy customization.
The AIR10 loudspeaker is equipped with an easy-to-use signal processor that makes it simple to customize your loudspeakers with the push of a button. Presets customize the AIR10’s response for use as front-of-house mains; as monitor wedges; for music playback (e.g., for DJs); for enhanced low end and a warmer sound; and for improved speech intelligibility. Treble and bass controls let you boost or cut by 10 dB to compensate for room anomalies. Location presets let you optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting as well as flown installations.
Versatile mounting for a variety of applications.
The AIR10’s molded plastic cabinet can be mounted in several ways, providing tremendous versatility. The multi-angle enclosure sports nonskid rubber feet on the bottom for upright front-of-house use and nonskid rubber feet on one side for stage monitor applications. Rig the speaker using M10 fly points or ground-stack it for portable applications. Mount it on a tripod or atop an AIR-series subwoofer using an optional sub pole. The integrated dual-position pole mount lets you aim the speaker level or at a 7.5˚ downward tilt. And the AIR10 is easy to transport, thanks to its top-mounted handle.
Six-year warranty lets you rest easy.
When you choose the AIR loudspeakers, you choose confidence. Rest assured that your new PreSonus speakers are in it for the long haul. We take our build quality seriously, and if anything goes wrong with them in your first six years of ownership (assuming you don't throw them in a swamp or anything like that) the repair or replacement is on us.
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:10" Woofer
- HF Driver Size:1" Compression Driver
- LF Driver Power Amp:500W Continuous, 900W Peak Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp:200W Continuous, 300W Peak Class A/B
- Total Power:1200W Peak
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x XLR (mix out)
- Frequency Range:55Hz-20khz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:121 dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60 Degrees
- Signal Processing:EQ (HF, LF), Performance Presets (DJ, FOH, Monitor, Speech, Enhance)
- Enclosure Material:Rugged Molded Plastic
- Mounting Options:Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, 3 x M10 Fly Points, Wall Mount (optional bracket)
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:28.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AIR10